About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 29 September 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection 09/29/13 Breaking Bad!!!!!!

As us crazy fans of this AMAZING series know today is the LAST episode of Breaking Bad. Like most geeks I totally get invested in the characters and story lines of the series I follow. It has already been tough to say good-bye to a couple of characters I completely adored in the past seasons Breaking Bad, but now we have to say a FINAL farewell to them all. I have actually purposely not watched the last half of 5 season so I can prolong pain. At least that is what I have been telling myself.  Enjoy this Sundays selection, Bitch...

As Jesse would so eloquently put it :)

Heisenberg sketch by Old Skool Hooligans Tees





Jesse Pinkman. This beautiful t-shirt can be found on Ebay.com
One of the most iconic pictures of Walt and Jesse by ELaam on Redbubble
I love Gus and apparently everyone loved his chicken! My tribute to you Gustave, by Luv That Shirt

Hold each other tight, cause tonight we all become blubbering messes!! Say good -bye to one of the most iconic series EVER to hit TV. Jesse, Walt and the rest of the cast, TV will NEVER be the same again. Lights out. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment