About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 22 September 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection 09/22/13 Classic Movie Monsters!!!!!

Good Sunday morning everyone! This week's selection is one of my favorite genres, Classic Movie Monsters. When I was a kid, I ate these movies up like candy! These classics were the stuff nightmares were made of and imaginations were set on fire. Aw, the good old days! I feel a classic monster movie marathon coming on.........Stay tuned!!!!

Enjoy.
The classic cat-like Godzilla face! I really love all the incarnation of Godzilla because that means he is always on a come back. But nothing beats the original one ;) ebay.com
Famous Monsters of Filmland is a cool website! Not only is it where you will find these fantastic t-shirts, so much more classic monster and movie stuff as well! My new favorite site!!!
One of the original classic monsters! If you have never seen one of the few movies of King Kong slap yourself in the face! and start with 1933 film and work your way up to Peter Jackson's version 2005. Don't forget King Kong vs. Godzilla :) SKREENED
Cookie Monster might not be a classic movie monster, but in my eyes He IS a classic monster! Inspired by Jaws, Truffle Shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment