About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Blog Update

Yes it has been awhile since we have put fingers to the keyboard or made a video. There have been a few changes and time has been an issue. But the biggest issue is that my laptop which became a PC, gave me the red screen of death. Not to mention all the blog files and pictures were still on the computer with no way to see them.

As it turned out Something likes me in the universe, because I turned on the laptop/PC and the screen came on and I was able transfer files to the removable hard drive (thank you whatever you are!) until I found another computer.

And now I have a Frankenstein computer, don't ask but you can see a pic HERE  .

Making some changes to the blog as well. Adding a costume fabrication element as well.

We hope everyone had a brilliant summer, and for those who braved Fan Expo 2014, may there have been a geeky goodness fun time for you! Sunday if you happen be there and saw this..................................................
 That was us! We made the Groot mask.

More pictures and ramblings to come. Also long life to Nerd Noise Night!!! One of the best events outside of Fan Expo.

Happy Geeking

No comments:

Post a Comment