About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection: Digimon!!! 07/07/2013

So yesterday I was at a trading card game tournament, when I saw something I haven't seen in a while...DIGIMON CARDS. I remember how awesome that show was, and have just now decided to share that feeling with you.

Now, for me, Kabuterimon has always been my favorite, but don't let my feelings sway you from going after this Megakabuterimon T-Shirt! Available on Redbubble
Digivices were so cool back in the day, and now (if you were a part of the fad) you can share your love of the Digivice with this shirt from Redbubble
And finally, a grand Digimon Shirt for all fans of the series, I mean look at this shirt, It's beautiful, bringing a tear to my eye and everything. Find it on the Redbubble

What's YOUR favorite Digimon, tell us about it man, you know in the comments...
 Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment