About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 28 July 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection 28/07/2013

Now I know some people might not get to go to the movies very often, but in case you do, 
WATCH PACIFIC RIM.
That being said, I've searched the internet for all kinds of Pacific Rim goodness to feed my latest addiction, and here are some of the shirts I dug up. 


!!!WARNING THESE SHIRTS MAY (OR MAY NOT) CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!


Don't mind the preview people, they are just here to show off this awesome shirt, cause trust me after you see the movie, you'll see why that shirt located abomination deserves it's own shirt, Teefurys got it, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Now for those of you who may be unaware, Australia is a pretty bad ass country...continent, And it makes sense you'd stick one of the most bad ass giant fighting robots there wouldn't? Wait, why are you arguing? The only answer is YES. And right up til the end you'll see why this is the case, so get this from Redbubble...NOW
"...My entire childhood...just on this shirt...WOW." - Dylan, just now.  Order now from Redbubble...just...DAMN THAT'S A NICE SHIRT!
Stay tuned for more Pacific Rim stuff from Dylan, at Geek Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment