About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 21 July 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection 07/21/13 DEXTER Edition

For those of who you read the blog know that Dylan and I LOVE DEXTER. We even did a 20 minute review of Dexter on our YouTube channel GeekCircusBlog a couple of months ago and gushed about our deep love for the character. As fans of the show know this is Dexter's 8th and final season, and at this years SDCC 2013 the last cast panel watch here courtesy of my favorite Dexter blog Dexter Daily .
Dexter season 8 has started on a VERY high note! I must say I have been extremely please with how this last season is shaping up so far. This Sunday's selection is dedicated to our Anti-Hero Serial Killer, who we all adore, Dexter.
Need I say more? AllPosters.ca
Miami will forever be known to me as Dexter's home. Showtime Store



All the Dexter quotes you can handle! cafepress.ca


DECKSTAR by Brother Adam on Redbubble

Keep Calm, Stay Stabby
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment