About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 14 April 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selections April 14th

Good Day Geekdom, here is part two of my Calvin and Hobbes t-shirt picks :)

Calvin and Hobbes, Limbo inspired by Perdita00 Etsy Shop

Funny Faces by Tshirt Republik.com

Calvin and Hobbes movie comic wallpaper by TeeZhirt


 "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help"
Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment