About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 7 April 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selections

Guess what MY people! JURASSIC PARK IS BACK! And in honor of such a wonder of cinema, and Dinosaurs, I've decided to do an entire Dinosaur Shirt Selection today.

All of these can be found on the Redbubble



For both Dinosaur and Transformers fans, If you don't want this shirt...GET OFF MY PLANET 
The tale of a sad Dinosaur, whose dream was crushed by evolution.

Now I hate to sound counter productive, but I'd too busy watching the Dinosaurs eat people to run...But still pretty good motivation. 







And remember: Even if a T-Rex can't see you, he still smell you......

No comments:

Post a Comment