About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 24 March 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection 03/24/13

I have been  fan of Calvin and Hobbes ever since I discovered the comic strip in the Sunday funnies a long time ago. Calvin and Hobbes is the epitome of childhood before reality seeps in and stops us from believing our dreams. Calvin reminds us that we should always hold on to  that sacred the piece of childhood innocents and imagination. Hobbes makes you feel like anything is possible when you do.

It was very hard to pick 3. So this will be part one of my Calvin and Hobbes shirt selection <3
Samantha <3

Star Gazing: TheFind

Ebay.ca  


Chewie and Han by Execute Order 66

“When life gives you lemons, chunk it right back.”
Bill Watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment