About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Sunday 23 June 2013

Super Sunday Shirt Selection 23/06/2013

It's another Sunday, and I find myself missing something. Something that I haven't seen in a long time. That feeling of nostalgia, DALEKS!!!! That's what I miss! Ever since the most stupid plot hack(literally) in the history of Doctor Who, I've wanted to see the return of the Daleks, and today, you all get to share my wish.


This shirt is total win, Plain and simple. You can find this shirt on Redbubble

This Dalek is an almost perfect representation of my life, I approve. Find it on the Redbubble

Hahaha, It's a pun! I get it! Well I don't, but ya. You can also find it on the Redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment