About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Friday 14 June 2013

Artist Feature: Ginny Milling

I love talented creative people. So every chance I get I will share on the blog someone that I think is truly amazing! Now some might say I am a little bias about this amazing talented artist, because she is a Friend of mine. But after you see the incredible works of art she creates I think you will are agree with me.

Ginny Milling creates comic book art, pin up girls and her own artist takes on geek culture loves. She is even a cake decorator too! But Ginny's new endeavour was something of challenge and is turning out to be one of the most artistic things she has ever created!

Shoe painting may look easy to the average person, but it takes patience, talent and time. Ginny has mastered all three and the Iron Man shoes are proof of that! Check out these beautiful works of wearable art.

Ginny Milling art work and artistry:  Tumblr: the Shining Edition 
Other sites to contact Ginny: Blogspot Redbubble and Twitter

Back View

Hello Iron Man front view

Inside view

Outside view




Samantha :)




No comments:

Post a Comment