About Geek Circus

My photo
Ontario, Canada
Our blog Geek Circus; Samantha & Dylan: Mother and Son team that mesh together their love/obsessions of Gaming, Comics,TV Series, Movies, Books, Collecting, Observations, Photos, T-shirts & Cats. Ramblings. Dylan: Artist,"Passionate" Gamer, Toy Collector, Storyteller, Aspiring Video/Photographer, 16 Dragonborn Paladin, Fanboy; Gamer videos. Samantha: Women geek out too! Journalistic tendencies. My writing has been geared towards Geek Culture, interests from my childhood influenced by 60s,70s,80s. What I enjoy the most about geek culture is meeting interesting people, and telling their stories. X-Files!!!!

Monday 17 June 2013

Petition Against Microsoft

http://forcechange.com/66782/stop-microsofts-marginalization-of-women-in-video-games/

Microsoft doesn't seem to have no bounds in disappointing the people who have spent their money and are devoted to the xbox product. They say xbox one in the future and they at Microsoft can see the true vision of where multimedia is headed.

So is misogyny, objectify women and sexism the way of the future too Microsoft? If so, that's called living in the past. Not surprising. As a female and casual gamer I feel Microsoft has dropped the ball again and in my opinion, for the last time. Any company that publicly slags their cash cow 360, telling people you want a better product you need to pay up isn't where I will be spending my hard earned minimum wage salary!

Please take a moment to sign and share the petition above.

Stay Shiny
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment